Preserve the beauty of your new shower enclosure from ugly mineral water spotting, limescale buildup and bacteria. The Glass Man offers two products to ensure that your shower glass remains as clean and shiny as the day it was installed.
The Glass Man always recommends that after every shower use you should squeegee the water off the glass (don’t forget the bottom of glass where stationary panel meets U-Channel!!). It’s always good to leave the door open to let air flow help dry out the inside of your shower.
Clear-Shield is a hands-free maintenance solution. It is a completely different type of glass manufactured with a resin infused into the pores of the glass converting it to a smooth, easy-to-clean piece of shower glass. This technology permanently seals the glass surface for a shower that stays beautiful with just a minimal amount of cleaning. Clear-shield eliminates the need for annual maintenance and comes with a 10 year warranty.
Dry N Wash
If this is your first time applying Dry N Wash and your shower has not been used please follow the following instructions.
- Always apply to clean and dry glass
- Shake bottle viguriously and apply the liquid to a paper towel/microfiber towel
- Apply wet paper towel/microfiber towel directly to the glass facing inside the shower
- Once applied, wait 5-10 minutes for glass to get cloudy from solution
- Take a new clean/dry paper towel/microfiber towel and wipe off the cloudy look until glass is clear.
- Enjoy your new shower!!
Please Call for Instructions on how to re-apply Dry N Wash